VAG 17.1 VCDS 17.1.3 Diagnostic Cable HEX USB+CAN Interface for VW, Audi, Seat
VCDS 17.1.3 update and improvements include
More DTC Freeze-Frame data displayed Updated Advanced Measuring Value Selection Window Major firmware enhancements for HEX+CAN interfaces Improved UDS mapping speed and reliability when sub-channels are present; progress indicators. Fixes SRI reset in newer Crafter instruments.
New ASAM data and Label Files Many other fixes, updates and improvements • Is fully compatible with all VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda models through the current model year, including models using a direct CAN connection for diagnostics.
• Has a database of more than 14000 fault-codes and measuring-block texts.
• Can use the new 7-Digit PIN/SKC codes to match new keys in all immobilizer equipped VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda models.
• Allows you to view, log, and graph 3 groups of Measuring Blocks at once.
• Can access all control modules which require proprietary VAG modes running the KWP-2000 protocols (2001+ Teves Mk.60 ABS, numerous 2002+ modules), KWP6000 (CAN) and/or KWP7000 (UDS).
• Reset all service indicators (including 2013 and later Audi and VW)
• Reads and clears all fault codes Covers all modules including airbag, ABS, engine, gearbox, central locking etc.
VCDS 17.1.3 software version
Inside the archive there is HWType detect tool, ATMega dump (FW+BootLoader for HW type 0x44 & 0x46 + EEPROM), FTDI EPT and XML file, original installer and cracked exe. Cracked exe disables internet connection to ROSS, marriage with FTDI Chip ID and clears blacklisted serials.
24hour Online Customer Service: